Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Out of stock
- Adhesive and sealant used by many boat builders, its fast cure time makes it ideal for applications where speed is important.
- SUPPORTS: Excellent adhesion to gelcoat, fiberglass, metal and wood.
- DURABILITY: Resistant to fresh water, sea water, limewater, sewage effluent, diluted acids and caustic solutions, temporarily resistant to fuels, mineral oils, vegetable and animal fats and oils.
- PERFORMANCE: It's used above and below water line. It may be squeezed or brushed into place. Excellent bond, fast tack-free time and can be painted.
- NSF approved for drinkable water and USDA approved for incidental food contact. This product is suitable for experienced professional users only.
Details: Sikaflex 291 Fast Cure MarineAdhesive and sealant – Sikaflex 291 is a one-component, marine grade polyurethane elastomeric adhesive and sealant. Used by many boat builders, its fast cure time makes it ideal for applications where speed is important.