Product successfully added to your shopping cart
COLD-EEZE Remedy Plus Defense Chewable Gels, Citrus with Elderberry Natural Flavor, 25 Count
Out of stock
- SHORTENS YOUR COLD: Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Chewable Gels, Citrus with Elderberry flavor, formulated with zinc gluconate, rose hips and echinacea, shorten your cold and promote immune health.*
- PROMOTES IMMUNE HEALTH: Homeopathic Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Chewable Gels offer cold shortening with the active ingredient zinc and immune health support with active ingredients Rose Hips and Echinacea.*
- REDUCES THE SEVERITY OF COLD SYMPTOMS: Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Chewable Gels reduce the severity of cold symptoms including cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and hoarseness.
- NATURALLY FLAVORED: Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Chewable Gels, Citrus with Elderberry, are naturally flavored!
- COLD-EEZE: Take Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Chewable Gels, Citrus with Elderberry flavor, the next time you feel a cold coming on and get well faster. 25 chewable gels per bottle.
Release Date: 04-09-2019
Details: Ingredients ""Active ingredient (per chewable gel): Zinc Gluconate 1X HPUS† (8.8%) (13.2 mg zinc) …………………………………Cold Remedy Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) 2X HPUS† (1.0%) ……………………Promotes Immune Support* Echinace Purpurea 1X HPUS† (0.02%) ………………………….Promotes Immune Support* † The letters ‘HPUS’ indicates that the active ingredient is in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States Inactive ingredients: citric acid, corn syrup, flavors, glycine, malic acid, pectin, sambucus nigra (european elder), sucrose, sugar, tricalcium phosphate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, water"" Directions for use • take one chewable gel at onset of symptoms • chew slowly and dissolve completely in mouth before swallowing • do not swallow whole • do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use • repeat every 2-4 hours until symptoms subside Adults 18 years and over do not exceed 6 chewable gels per day Children 12 to under 18 years do not exceed 4 chewable gels per day Children under 12 years ask a doctor before use"" Dosage 1 chewable gel Safety Warning ""Do not use for the treatment of influenza or allergies. This product is intended only to reduce the duration of the common cold and its symptoms. Ask a doctor before use if you have • diabetes • multiple sclerosis (MS) • rheumatoid arthritis (RA) or other auto-immune condition Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin (warfarin) therapy. Zinc may inhibit the absorption of these medicines. When using this product do not take on an empty stomach (to avoid possible minor stomach upset) Stop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away."" Indications To reduce the duration of the common cold and promote immune health. Legal disclaimer ""This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. * Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.""
Binding: Health and Beauty
Item Condition: New