Evapo-Rust Super Safe Rust Remover gives new life to all your rusty household treasures. It's so easy to use, and simply dip your rusty item any where from 1 hour to overnight depending on the depth of rust, rinse with water, and save the solution for future projects. Anyone can restore their rusted steel tools, auto parts, and household items to like-new condition. Evapo-Rust is non-toxic and is safe enough to use on any rusty item including cast iron cookware, grill grates, knives, antiques, and anything steel. The formula features an environmentally safe, water-based solution that removes rust in minutes without scrubbing. Evapo-Rust is reusable and able to remove rust from several pieces with one bottle. Evapo-Rust removes even heavy rust completely, is non-corrosive, and safe on skin. Evapo-Rust has no fumes or bad odors, and it can be disposed of safely by pouring down the drain in most areas. Evapo-Rust contains no acids, bases, solvents, or other toxic ingredients. It will not harm un-rusted steel, other metals, plastic, PVC, Viton, and most paints. Some uses include; cast iron cookware, grill grates, antiques, tools, auto parts, clocks, sewing machines, toys and more.
1 GALLON EVAPO-RUST RUST REMOVER SINGLE BOTTLE:
- One Gallon: ready to use rust remover dip is environmentally-safe, water-based product that removes rust in minutes, without scrubbing or sanding
- Non-toxic, Biodegradable, Non-corrosive, Safe on skin and eyes, No fumes or bad odors, Contains no: acids, bases, solvents, or VOCs
- Requires no special equipment (gloves, protective eyewear, masks) and will not harm unrusted steel or affect plastic, PVC, Viton, and most paints
- Safe for use on: cast iron cookware, grill grates, antiques, tools, auto parts, clocks, hardware, bikes, farm equipment, and more
- Since Evapo-Rust® Super Safe Rust Remover is reusable, one gallon can remove up to 1/2 pound of rust.