Duracell Coppertop Batteries are crafted and infused with triple corrosion protection for battery power you can count on. Duracell 9V Batteries provide long lasting power to your everyday devices such as flashlights, toys, and portable electronics. The pack of high performance 9 Volt batteries will last in storage for up to 5 years, so you can rest assured they will be ready when you need them (10 years for AA, AAA, C, and D batteries) and we're proud to offer you Duracell 9 Volt Coppertop Alkaline Batteries as part of Duracell's trusted lineup of batteries.
Duracell Coppertop 9V Battery, Long Lasting 9V Batteries, 4 Pack
- #1 trusted brand of pharmacists and medical professionals
- Recommended for medical devices, remote controls, calculators, toys, games, and smoke detectors
- Four pack of all-purpose 9V Alkaline Batteries
- Duracell Coppertop batteries are available in AA, AAA, C, D and 9V battery sizes
- Guaranteed up to 5 years in storage (10 years for AA, AAA, C, and D batteries)
- Alkaline Batteries plus extra advanced Power Preserve technology
- Duracell batteries also available in the Duracell Optimum battery, Hearing Aid battery, and lithium coin button battery
Tips for Battery Care and Use:
Duracell batteries are a reliable and important source of daily portable power. To ensure you get the most from your Duracell batteries, follow these general "DO" and "DON'T" tips for proper battery use and storage:
DO - Keep all batteries in a safe place away from children and pets, particularly the smaller sized batteries.
DON'T - Remove the battery label, or attempt to take the battery apart, or dispose of in a fire as this may lead to rupture and/or chemical burns.
DO - Store batteries, in their original packaging, in a dry place and at normal room temperature until ready to use.
DON'T - Attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries. This can cause your batteries to overheat or leak.
DO - Use the correct size and type of battery specified by the manufacturer of your device.
DON'T - Carry batteries loose in your pocket or purse as they may create a safety risk. They can be shorted by contact with metal objects and may leak, overheat or rupture.
DO - Replace all used batteries in your device at the same time. Insert batteries properly, with the plus (+) and minus (-) terminals aligned correctly. CAUTION: Some equipment using more than three batteries may appear to work properly even if one battery is inserted incorrectly.
DON'T - Mix old and new batteries, batteries of different brands, or batteries of different types (for example heavy duty zinc chloride batteries and alkaline batteries) in the same device as this may cause the batteries to leak.